Chow Chow Baath with Kiran Shridhar

RJ Kiran Shridhar wakes you early in the morning with Chow Chow Baath on Radio City 91FM. Puja Goyal caught up with him for BVT,to find out what he has in store for its readers by putting him on the hot seat.

(Source: Vijay Times, BVT Pg 4.)
Copyright © 2005 Puja Goyal.

Nickname:
Bleep!! Censored. Cannot be printed.

Your Super Power lies in...
My beauty sleep (I did not quote this, someone special told me this)

Worst Nightmare
Waking up early! (and exams when I was in college)

Worst thing to happen to a Jockey under pressure??
Burp on AIR!

A jockey's most important equipment..Do you really want an answer for that? I might loose my job if I disclose!

What happens when the lights go off in the studio?
You will find me snoring!!

Does the dress code matter to you during the show?
Not at all! As long as I have my headphones on.

One song you shouldn't croon on AIR.
O Kiranaaa,O Kiranaaa!!

How do you stop a caller from going on and on, on AIR?
Biggest secret of the trade, can't be revealed. That's one of my biggest added talents by the way.

One thing a Jockey can't do?
To be sober and serious. If you are, then you ain't a jockey.

Your tagline...
Skills can be acquired,but talent is gifted by God. So go ahead, explore your talent and do what you enjoy, because life is like an ice cream, enjoy it before it melts.

Comments